Quartz Plaster Pool Repair - Fast Set - 50 Pounds - Colorscapes Quartz Colors
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
DescriptionThe 50 pound pail of E-Z Patch 10 Fast Set Quartz Plaster Repair is specifically designed for fast underwater repairs and comes in a variety of ColorScapes colors. E-Z Patch 10 F.S. Quartz Plaster Repair is also the best to use for fast above water Quartz repairs in cold temperatures.
This product contains special modified materials with pozzolans (siliceous volcanic ash) and polymers. If water is lowered to do repairs, the pool may be refilled after 4 hours. All of the EZ-Patch cement repair colors may be adjusted using any cement dye.
HINTS: To prevent surface shrinkage cracks in repairs over 3/4 inches deep, use a 2-step process. First, fill-in with E-Z Patch 1, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 or 11 until the depth is 3/8 inch. Then, after fill-in is dry, dampen with water and finish the repair. For flexibility, E-Z Patch 24 can be applied prior to repairs.
- Fast underwater repair product.
- 50 lb. bucket covers up to 15 square feet at 3/8 inches.
- Liquid Acrylic bonder not needed with the Fast Set.
- Best product for above water repairs in cold temperature.
- Wet existing surface to compare to pictures.
- Color sample screen appearance may vary and cannot be guaranteed for accuracy.
|Pool and Deck Patching
|Poolweb Item #
Shipping & Returns
|Get it by
|2 Day Shipping
|Get it by
|1 Day Shipping
|Get it by
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.