3-Step 30 Inch Wide Camelback Econoline Ladder 1.90 x .049 Inch - Plastic Treads
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThis high quality pool ladder has 3 plastic steps for swimmers to get in and out of your pool. The distance between the front (pool) rail and back (anchor) rail is 30 inches and the overall outside diameter of the rail tubing is 1.90 inches.
The Camelback ladder is made from long lasting stainless steel. Choose between durable plastic or elite stainless steel treads. Rubber bumpers are fitted to the ends to protect a vinyl liner where the ladder meets the side of the pool.
- Ladder frames are made of 1.90 inch outside diameter tubing with x .049 Inch Wall Thickness.
- Made of corrosion resistant T304 stainless steel.
- Polished and buffed finish.
- Width is front to back.
- All bends are 6 inch radius.
- Cycolac plastic 19 inch vertical steps.
- Fitted with two white rubber bumpers on bottom ends to protect pool wall.
- Anchor sockets and escutcheons are not included and must be ordered separately.
|Poolweb Item #||CBL-103E|
|Lead Time||55 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||27.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.