7.5 Gallon White Chemical Tank With 45MPHP2 Model Fixed Pump - 100 PSI 3 GPD 120 Volt - 1/4 Inch Standard Tubing
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThis is a 7.5 Gallon White Chemical Tank System with 45MPHP2 Model Fixed Flow Pump. This system is 100 PSI, 3 GPD, 120 Volt and includes 1/4 Inch Standard Tubing. Tank systems are shipped pre-assembled for quick installation with the Classic 45 Series Fixed Pump, mounted vertically with a rain roof.
The Classic 45 Series Fixed Pumps are single head self-priming pumps that have fixed outputs. The gear driven motor is 26 RPM. The Peristaltic pump advantage includes: automatic degassing, self-priming against pressure, and can prime up to 25 feet. An accessory kit is shipped with each pump and includes additional pump tube, suction tubing, weighted strainer, and mounting bracket.
The Classic Series single head fixed output metering pump is built with two detachable components; the motor and the pump head. The fixed rate pump does not have an output adjustment. The output is determined by the rpm of the motor gears and the size of the pump tube. The motor's output shaft rotates at a fixed rpm which drives the roller assembly within the pump head.
- 3-point roller design assists in anti-siphon protection.
- Pump head requires no valves, allows for easy maintenance.
- Self-priming against maximum working pressure, foot valve not required.
- Pump does not lose prime or vapor lock.
- Pumps off-gassing solutions and can run dry.
- Output volume is not affected by back pressure.
- Easy to change pump tube; lubrication is not required.
- Pump tubes and pump heads interchange between models.
- The tank is polyethylene and certified to NSF/ANSI 61. Lid has child resistant lock.
- One-Year Limited Warranty.
|Product Category||Chemical Tanks|
|Poolweb Item #||S7N45MFH1A1SUAA|
|Lead Time||2 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||54.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.