Cyanuric Acid Test Kit
Taylor Cyanuric Acid Visual Determination Test Kit Turbidimetric - K-1721 $37.72 (Save $1.96)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 1 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Specialty Test Kits
Our Specialty Kits typically focus on measuring one type of chemical and are useful when you only need to test one special factor like hydrogen peroxide or phosphates.
Our specialty color-matching test kits and drop-count titrations give straightforward answers. They are available with 3/4 or 2 ounce reagents.
Ideal Cyanuric Acid Levels
Ideal cyanuric acid levels should be between 30-50 ppm. CYA levels exceeding 70 ppm can reduce the effectiveness of your chlorine.
DescriptionThis is a Pentair Rainbow #79 Specialty Test Kit for Cyanuric Acid/Turbidity using a slide calibrated test stick and reagent. The reagent in this kit is 8 ounces. This kit includes instructions.
One of the most common chemicals used for the prevention of chlorine loss in swimming pools is Cyanuric Acid (also called CYA, Conditioner, or Stabilizer); it protects the free chlorine from being destroyed by the sun ultraviolet rays. If cyanuric acid is present in the water in sufficient levels, less chlorine degradation occurs. Keeping chlorine in the water longer will help to protect the swimmers in the pool.
- Tests for Cyanuric Acid
- Reagent is 8 ounces
- Reagent: Cyanuric Acid Test
Instructions for Cyanuric Acid Test1. Slide calibrated test stick to bottom of the tube.
2. Fill tube with pool water to line A on test stick.
3. Fill tube to line B with test reagent.
4. Mix by moving test stick up and down 10 or 12 times, leaving test stick on bottom position.
5. Allow the solution to set for about 2 minutes before continuing the test.
6. Read out is made by looking down through solution from top of test tube to observe black dot. If black dot cannot be seen, raise test stick above water level and then lower it carefully until black dot just disappears. Then read through clear tube the number on the front of the test stick closest to water level. This will be your reading expressed in parts per million of cyanuric acid to million parts of water in swimming pool.
A PDF of the instructions can be found under Product Documents. Review detailed instructions included.
|Specialty Test Kits
|Poolweb Item #
|Cross Reference #
Shipping & Returns
|Get it by
|2 Day Shipping
|Get it by
|1 Day Shipping
|Get it by
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.