DPD Tablet #1- Strip of 10 Tabs
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by Tuesday, March 02
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by Monday, March 01
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by Friday, February 26
- MSDS/SDS (pdf)
DescriptionReplacement # 1 DPD test tablet strips. DPD #1 Reagent Tablets used to test Chlorine. One (1) Strip of 10 Tablets.
Guardex/Omni provides quality reagents for the Guardex Test Kits. For best results, reagents should be replaced every 12 months.
Found in the following products...
- BioLab 26122000 Guardex Professional Test Kit Parts (15 parts)
- BioLab 26133GDX Guardex 4-in-1 DPD Test Kit Parts (7 parts)
|Poolweb Item #||26225000|
|Lead Time||15 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by Tuesday, March 02|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by Monday, March 01|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by Friday, February 26|
* Many times, standard ground shipments will be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. See shipping policy for more details.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment.
Our shipping department is working hard to ship all in stock orders same day. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Omni Reagent #4 Chlorine Neutral- 1/2 Oz (15 mL) Bottle - 26246000
Omni Reagent #3 Acid Demand- 1 Oz (30 mL) Bottle - 26244000
Omni Reagent #3B Alkalinity Demand- 1 Oz (30 mL) Bottle - 26250000
Omni Methyl Orange Reagent #5- 1/2 Oz (15 mL) Bottle - 26248000
Omni Copper Reagent (96 Tablets Per Package) - 26220000