Figure 4 30 Inch Commercial Pool Grab Rail - 1.90 O.D. x .109 Inches - Pair
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThis pair of Figure 4 commercial pool grab rails provide a hand grip for built-in steps or in-wall pool ladders. The wall thickness is .065 inches. The distance between the front (pool) rail and back (anchor) rail is 30 inches and the overall outside diameter of the rail tubing is 1.90 inches.
These Figure 4 Grab Rails are constructed from high-quality stainless steel and are a good choice for commercial pools. Grab rails are used to keep racing lanes free of obstructions when used in conjunction with built-in steps.
- Rail frames are 1.90 inch Outside Diameter Tubing x .109 inch wall.
- Width (setback) of 30 inches is front to back.
- New Height to accommodate changing architectural specs is 35 inches.
- Made of 304L Stainless Steel.
- Polished and buffed stainless steel.
- All bends are 6 inch radius.
- Grab rails are sold in pairs.
- Anchors and escutcheons are sold separately.
|Product Category||Figure 4 Rails|
|Poolweb Item #||10180|
|Shipping Weight||38.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.