Poolweb Diving Boards and Stands Replacement Diving Boards Poolweb #66-209-596S2
Frontier III 6 Foot Residential Diving Board - Radiant White With Matching Tread
Write a Review
4 in stock$594.19 $594.19
Unit price per
Order in and it ships today!
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
- Shop 7 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Frequently bought together
- This item: Frontier III 6 Foot Residential Diving Board - Radiant White With Matching Tread $594.19
- Salt Spring Assembly for 6 Foot Boards - Radiant White - Includes Spring to Base Hardware $537.35
- Salt Pool Jump Stand Base Only - Radiant White - Includes Jig and Hardware $482.61
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Product Information Sheet (pdf)
- Color Options (pdf)
- Guidelines and Standards (pdf)
DescriptionThe 6 Foot Frontier III diving board in white with matching white anti-slip treads is designed for moderate to heavy-duty use on residential pools. The Frontier III boards have a fiberglass reinforced core, acrylic shell with flexible outer edge, matte backside, and nonslip sanded tread. This quality board by S.R. Smith is one of the safest boards you can use with no twist or torque and permanent nonslip treads for safety.
The Frontier III residential diving boards can be placed on the following corresponding stands: Cantilever, Flyte-Deck II, Salt Pool Jump System, Supreme Jump Stand or U-Frame.
- Includes Hardware
- Fiberglass reinforced core, acrylic shell with flexible outer edge.
- Matte backside, non-slip sanded tread.
- Frontier III Boards are 17.25 inches in width.
- Predrilled with two holes (12 inches on centers) for ease in installation.
- Complete with stainless steel mounting bolt kit.
- Weight limit is 250 pounds.
What are the benefits of choosing a SR Smith Diving Board?SR Smith is trusted by commercial pool owners around the world for providing top-notch swimming pool products. Their decades of experience and proven ability to innovate have led to them becoming a category leader in diving boards, rails, slides and pool lifts.
SR Smiths equipment is made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, allowing it to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions. When you purchase from SR Smith through Poolweb.com you can trust that you're getting the most up-to-date features, highest quality and designs available in the market.
|Product Category||Residential Diving Boards|
|Poolweb Item #||66-209-596S2|
|Lead Time||47 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||62.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.