LaMotte ColorQ 2X Pro 7 TesTabs Test Kit DPD - 2087
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Advantages of DPD Test Kits
DPD Test Kits test for the level of disinfectant present (free chlorine) in your pool water with a high degree of accuracy. Many of the kits include tests for pH and other factors.
The ColorQ Pro 7 kits measure seven factors directly on a digital display. With Bluetooth capability, the meter takes the guesswork out of water analysis.
Ideal Alkalinity/pH Levels
Alkalinity levels should be between 80 and 120 parts per million (ppm). And your pH levels should be between 7.2 and 7.8 ppm.
- Product Instructions (pdf)
DescriptionThe new Waterproof Bluetooth ColorQ 2X Pro 7 TesTabs handheld pool and spa professional photometer directly measures seven factors directly on a digital display: Free Chlorine (DPD), Total Chlorine (DPD), Bromine (DPD), pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness and Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer). The ColorQ 2x eliminates the need to visually determine slight color variations, thus taking the guesswork out of poolside water analysis.
The handheld photometer is easy to use and includes 100 TesTabs tablet reagents per test factor packaged in blister-style foil. The user dispenses each tablet into a ColorQ test tube by pressing the tablet through the foil. This eliminates the need to manually tear open a foil packet and carefully dispense the tablet. The user friendly photometer, testing reagents and photo-diagrammatic multilingual instructions (English, Spanish, French) are packaged in a convenient carrying case
- Tests for: Free Chlorine DPD (0-10), Total Chlorine DPD (0-10 ppm), Bromine DPD (0-22 ppm), pH (6.5 to 8.5 pH), Total Alkalinity (0-225), Calcium Hardness (0-500), Cyanuric Acid (0 to 125 ppm).
- 100 TesTabs of DPD #1, DPD #3, Calcium Hardness #1, Alkalinity Test Tabs, pH Tablets, Cyanuric Acid Tabs
- 5 minute auto-off function protects the battery life (2 AA batteries included).
Instructions for the ColorQ PRO 7 Test Kit (Blank/Free Chlorine)1. Fill sample bottle with water sample. Replace cap.
2. Fill clean tube to the 5mL line with water sample.
3. Insert tube into ColorQ as shown (see PDF of instructions).
4. Press button to turn meter on. When "bLA" appears, press button to "Blank" the meter, and go to Free Chlorine. Remove tube.
For Total Chlorine
1. Add 1 DPD 1 IG Tablet to same tube. (Follow detailed instructions included.)
2. Shake for 10 seconds. Invert 5 times to mix.
3. Insert tube into ColorQ 2X.
4. Press button to read “FCL” Free then remove tube.
A pdf of the instructions can be found under Product Documents and is included with your kit.
|Product Category||DPD Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||2087|
|Shipping Weight||3.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.