LaMotte ColorQ 2X Pro 7-Plus Test Kit DPD - 2094
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Advantages of DPD Test Kits
DPD Test Kits test for the level of disinfectant present (free chlorine) in your pool water with a high degree of accuracy. Many of the kits include tests for pH and other factors.
The ColorQ Pro 7 kits measure seven factors directly on a digital display. With Bluetooth capability, the meter takes the guesswork out of water analysis.
Ideal Alkalinity/pH Levels
Alkalinity levels should be between 80 and 120 parts per million (ppm). And your pH levels should be between 7.2 and 7.8 ppm.
DescriptionThe new ColorQ 2X Pro 7-Plus Test Kit has Bluetooth capability and a handheld professional pool photometer. The photometer directly measures the seven primary tests of Free Chlorine (DPD), Total Chlorine (DPD), Bromine (DPD), pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid directly on a digital display. The handheld meter is easy to use and features economical liquid reagents that measure 288 tests per 60 mL size bottle for Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine (Bromine) and pH.
The Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness and Cyanuric Acid test is measured by using one TesTabs tablet per test with 100 tablets included with the kit. The ColorQ 2x Pro 7-Plus, Pool Manager Handbook, Saturation Index Calculator, testing reagents, and trilingual instructions are packaged in a rugged, waterproof blow molded carrying case for on-site testing.
This kit is an upgrade of the 2064 kit.
- Bluetooth to Waterlink App for recommendations
- Free Chlorine DPD (0-10), Total Chlorine DPD (0-10 ppm)
- Bromine DPD (0-22 ppm)
- pH (6.5 to 8.5 pH), Total Alkalinity (0-250)
- Calcium Hardness (0-500), Cyanuric Acid (0 to 125 ppm).
- Liquid reagents are 60 mL bottles and can test approximately 288 times.
- 100 TesTabs of Cyanuric Acid, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness
- 5 minute auto-off function protects the battery life
- (2 AA batteries included)
Instructions for the ColorQ 2X PRO 7 PLUS Test Kit (Free Chlorine/Bromine)1. Add 5 drops of DPD 1A ad 5 drops of DPD 1B to same tube.
2. Cap tube with blue cap. Invert 3 times to mix. Insert tube into the ColorQ 2X.
3. Press button to read "FCL" Free Chlorine.
Note: To read as Bromine, press button past "FCL" and "TCL" to "Br."
4. Press button to go to "TCL" Total Chlorine. Remove tube.
A pdf of the instructions can be found under Product Files and is included with your kit.
|Product Category||DPD Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||2094|
|Shipping Weight||4.2 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.