LaMotte WaterLink Spin Touch Lab With In-Store Kit - No Software - 3580
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 10 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Advantages of Digital Test Kits
Digital Test Kits are the most accurate method of testing your pool water. Preferred by professionals, some kits can perform tests reagents cannot.
The WaterLink Spin Touch provides the most advanced and precise wet chemistry measurement yet. Models available are perfect for pool professionals, service techs and pool stores.
Ideal Chlorine and pH Levels
A good chlorine level is between 1.0 and 4.0 ppm (parts per million) while the pH should be between 7.2 and 7.8 ppm.
DescriptionThis WaterLink Spin Touch Lab photometer is designed for in-store testing with the included In-Store Kit. The kit includes a counter mat, poster, window decal, etc. Do all your customer's pool and spa water testing right in the store where you can suggest product. The Waterlink Spin Touch can test 3 factors at once and each spin disk (sold separately) is divided into thirds holding reagents for a separate test. You will be able to test three separate times on the same disk, giving you 150 tests per 50 disks. Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed. You can complete a series of tests in just 30 or 60 seconds.
For in-store testing, the unit is fully compatible with DataMate 10 and DataMate Web. It is also immune to power or computer outages. The Waterlink software and subscription program are available on LaMotte's website.
This is the most advanced system for precise use of wet chemistry methods ever produced! Now pool professionals can achieve precision readings. This ground-breaking analysis system is so simple, anyone can use it!
- Disks Sold Separately
- WaterLink Software can be downloaded from LaMotte website
- Reliable Results - virtually eliminates user error
- Super Fast and Simple - 30 seconds for 3-test disk, 60 seconds for 10-test disk
- Auto-Record Keeping - Stores test dates, times results
- Subscription Service available for detailed reports
- New 3-Use Disk Cuts Costs - Meter knows which test section is new test
- Rugged and Portable - Innovative Water-Resistant Housing
- Advanced Cloud Software - Android and iPhone WaterLink Connect App
- In-Store Testing - Fully compatible with DataMate 10 and DataMate Web
- This model includes In-Store Kit
- Includes Meter Check Disk and 3 syringes
- No vials to fill, no prep time, no guessing!
|Product Category||Digital Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||3580|
|Lead Time||10 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||18.55 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
LaMotte WaterLink Commercial Spin Touch Mobile Lab With Carrying Case
Lamotte Total Chlorine (TCI) Tracer PockeTester Kit With pH and ORP Sensors
LaMotte Salt/TDS/Temperature Tracer PockeTester with Case - 1749-KIT