LaMotte ColorQ 2X Pro 7 Liquid Pool Test Kit DPD - 2086
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 9 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Advantages of DPD Test Kits
DPD Test Kits test for the level of disinfectant present (free chlorine) in your pool water with a high degree of accuracy. Many of the kits include tests for pH and other factors.
The ColorQ Pro 7 kits measure seven factors directly on a digital display. With Bluetooth capability, the meter takes the guesswork out of water analysis.
Ideal Total Chlorine Levels
If your total chlorine is higher than your free chlorine, it indicates there are contaminants in the water. If the difference is higher than 0.5 ppm, you should shock your pool.
The new Waterproof Bluetooth ColorQ 2X Pro 7 liquid handheld pool and spa professional photometer directly measures seven factors directly on a digital display: Free Chlorine (DPD), Total Chlorine (DPD), Bromine (DPD), pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness and Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer). The ColorQ 2x eliminates the need to visually determine slight color variations, thus taking the guesswork out of poolside water analysis.
The handheld meter is easy to use and features economical liquid reagents that measure 144 tests per test factor for Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine (Bromine) and pH. The Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness and Cyanuric Acid tests are measured by using the TestTabs tablet method and includes 100 tablets for each test. The photometer, testing reagents and photo-diagrammatic trilingual instructions (English, Spanish, French) are packaged in a convenient carrying case for on-site testing.
- Tests for: Tests for: Free Chlorine DPD (0-10), Total Chlorine DPD (0-10 ppm), Bromine DPD (0-22 ppm), pH (6.5 to 8.5 pH), Total Alkalinity (0-250), Calcium Hardness (0-500), Cyanuric Acid (0 to 125 ppm)
- Liquid reagents are 1 ounce and can test approximately 144 times
- Liquid Reagents: Calcium Hardness #2, Total Alkalinity Indicator, DPD #1B, pH Indicator, DPD #1A
- 100 TesTabs of Cyanuric Acid, Alkalinity and Calcium Hardnessli>
- 5 minute auto-off function protects the battery life (2 AA batteries included)
Instructions for the ColorQ PRO 7 Liquid Test Kit (Blank/Free Chlorine)1. Fill sample bottle with water sample. Replace cap.
2. Fill clean tube to the 5mL line with water sample.
3. Insert tube into ColorQ as shown (see PDF of instructions).
4. Press button to turn meter on. When "bLA" appears, press button to "Blank" the meter, and go to Free Chlorine. Remove tube.
For Total Chlorine
1. Add 5 drops of DPD 1A and 5 drops of DPD 1B to same tube. (Follow detailed instructions included.)1. Add 5 drops of DPD 1A and 5 drops of DPD 1B to same tube.
2. Cap tube with blue cap.
3. Invert 3 times to mix. Insert tube into ColorQ 2X.
4. Press button to read “FCL” Free Chlorine.
NOTE: To read as Bromine, press button past “FCL” and “TCL” to “Br”.
5. Press button to go to “TCL” Total Chlorine. Remove tube.
2. A pdf of the instructions can be found under Product Documents and is included with your kit.
|Product Category||Digital Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||2086|
|Shipping Weight||4.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.