LaMotte WaterLink Spin Touch Mobile Lab With Carrying Case - 3581
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
- Shop 10 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Frequently bought together
- This item: LaMotte WaterLink Spin Touch Mobile Lab With Carrying Case - 3581 $1,130.01
- LaMotte Chlorine/Bromine/pH Combo 3-Test Disk - Pack of 50 $172.65
- LaMotte Free Chlorine/Bromine/Alk/pH Combo 3-Test Disk - Pack of 50 $189.93
Advantages of Digital Test Kits
Digital Test Kits are the most accurate method of testing your pool water. Preferred by professionals, some kits can perform tests reagents cannot.
The WaterLink Spin Touch provides the most advanced and precise wet chemistry measurement yet. Models available are perfect for pool professionals, service techs and pool stores.
Ideal Chlorine and pH Levels
A good chlorine level is between 1.0 and 4.0 ppm (parts per million) while the pH should be between 7.2 and 7.8 ppm.
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Quick Start (pdf)
DescriptionThe WaterLink Spin Touch Mobile Lab photometer is designed for service techs and pool operators and does all your pool and spa water testing for you. The Waterlink Spin Touch can test 3 factors at once and each spin disk (sold separately) is divided into thirds holding reagents for a separate test. You will be able to test three separate times on the same disk, giving you 150 tests per 50 disks. Each sealed reagent disk contains the precise amount of reagent needed. You can complete a series of tests in just 30 or 60 seconds. Test wherever you need it!
In the field, the results are displayed on the touchscreen, then can be transferred to DataMate Web software to be instantly analyzed, providing step-by-step treatment instructions on your mobile device and test history storage in the cloud.
The Waterlink software can be downloaded for free from the LaMotte website. A subscription program is also available on LaMotte's website that can produce more detailed iinformation and reports.
This is the most advanced system for precise use of wet chemistry methods ever produced! Now pool and spa analysts can achieve precision without time consuming test and clean-up procedures. This ground-breaking analysis system is so simple, anyone can use it!
- Disks Sold Separately
- Waterlink software available on LaMotte website
- Reliable Results - virtually eliminates user error
- Super Fast and Simple - 30 seconds for 3-test disk, 60 seconds for 10-test disk
- Auto-Record Keeping - Stores test dates, times results
- New 3-Use Disk Cuts Costs - Meter knows which test section is new test
- Rugged and Portable - Innovative Water-Resistant Housing
- Advanced Cloud Software - Android and iPhone WaterLink Connect App
- In-Store Testing - Fully compatible with DataMate 10 and DataMate Web
- Mobile kit includes heavy-duty waterproof case for field use
- Includes Meter Check Disk and 3 syringes
- No vials to fill, no prep time, no guessing!
|Product Category||Digital Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||3581|
|Shipping Weight||12.7 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.