Pro Series Standard 90 Degree Check Valve - 2 to 2-1/2 Inch
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 3 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
DescriptionThe straight-through 90 degree Standard Jandy Pro Series Check Valve, with a 2 to 2-1/2 inch dimension, is designed with a chemical-resistant superalloy spring for use with salt chlorinators and chemical dosing systems. This Jandy Pro Series Check Valve features a clear lid and red seal plate for easy inspection, as well as a unique swing/spring design.
Jandy Pro Series Check Valves are made of the toughest CPVC material and can easily be disassembled for clearing
- Clear lid with red seal for easy inspection
- Easy to disassemble when clearing debris
- Chemical-resistant superalloy spring for use in salt chlorinators
- Highly resistant to chlorine
- Constructed of durable CPVC
|Product Category||Check Valves|
|Poolweb Item #||7512|
|Shipping Weight||18.3 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.