Taylor Calcium Buffer #10 - 2 Oz. (60 mL) Dropper Bottle - R-0010-C
- Taylor Calcium Buffer #10 - 3/4 Oz. Dropper Bottle - R-0010-A $4.05 (Save $2.73)
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
DescriptionThis is a Taylor Calcium Buffer #10 replacement reagent for various Taylor pool water testing kits. This replacement reagent has a bottle size of 2 ounce. These reagents are designed to provide accurate and easy to read results.
This item is used to test Calcium Hardness test with Taylor Kits.
Having proper test kit supplies on hand are essential to proper pool maintenance and care. Taylor test kits and this replacement item provides you with accurate pool chemistry testing results of your swimming pool water on a regular basis. This Taylor Calcium Buffer #10 is one essential component needed for your pools test kit.
- Genuine Taylor Replacement Reagent
- Reagent Size: 2 Ounces
Storage & Shelf Life Guarantee
All pool test kit reagents have a shelf life, whether they are liquids, powders, crystals, tablets, or test-strip pads. The items date of manufacture is not the controlling factor when it comes to shelf life ... storage conditions are more important. All of our reagents are stored in an environment that meets or exceeds all manufacturers' recommendations to ensure no loss in the quality and stability of reagents. We suggest that you store this item at a consistent temperature of approximately 72 degrees away from heat and direct sunlight.
This item, manufactured by Taylor Technologies, has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of which it was bottled. Poolweb.com guarantees that the bottle you receive will have a shelf life of 4 months from the date of your order. If the bottle you receive does not meet this guarantee, please contact us.
Found in the following products...
- Taylor K-1722 Drop Test Hardness Calcium Magnesium Parts (6 parts)
- Taylor K-1741 Professional Chlorine Test Kit Parts (25 parts)
- Taylor K-1741C Professional Complete Chlorine Test Kit Parts (29 parts)
- Taylor K-1741STR Professional Chlorine Starter Test Kit Parts (21 parts)
- Taylor K-1744L Professional Chlorine Low Midget Test Kit Parts (20 parts)
- Taylor K-1744LC Professional Complete Chlorine Low Midget Test Kit Parts (30 parts)
- Taylor K-1748 Combination Pool/Spa Chlorine DPD Midget Test Kit Parts (17 parts)
- Taylor K-2005C DPD Service Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine and Chlorine HiRange Parts (17 parts)
- Taylor K-2006C Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Chlorine HiRange Parts (17 parts)
- Taylor K-2105C 2000 DPD Service Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine LoRange Parts (19 parts)
- Taylor K-9059 Drop Test Combination Alkalinity/Total/Hardness/Calcium 10 ppm Parts (8 parts)
|Poolweb Item #||R-0010-C|
|Lead Time||7 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
We Also Recommend...
Taylor pH Indicator Solution - 3/4 Oz. Dropper Bottle - R-0014-A
LaMotte DPD #3 Tablets Instrument Grade Tablets - Strip of 10 Tabs - 6197A
LaMotte DPD Tablets #1 Rapid Dissolve- Strip of 10 Tabs - 6999A
LaMotte pH (Phenol Red) Tablets Instrument Grade- Strip of 10 Tabs - 3880A-J
Taylor DPD #1 Reagent - 2 Oz. (60 mL) Dropper Bottle - R-0001-C