Taylor Calcium Buffer #10 - 3/4 Oz. Dropper Bottle - R-0010-A
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- MSDS/SDS (pdf)
- Reagent Shelf Life (pdf)
DescriptionThis is a Taylor Calcium Buffer #10 replacement reagent for various Taylor pool water testing kits. This replacement reagent has a bottle size of 3/4 ounce. These reagents are designed to provide accurate and easy to read results.
This item is used to test Calcium Hardness test with Taylor Kits.
Having proper test kit supplies on hand are essential to proper pool maintenance and care. Taylor test kits and this replacement item provides you with accurate pool chemistry testing results of your swimming pool water on a regular basis. This Taylor Calcium Buffer #10 is one essential component needed for your pools test kit.
- Genuine Taylor Replacement Reagent
- Reagent Size: 3/4 Ounce
Storage & Shelf Life Guarantee
All pool test kit reagents have a shelf life, whether they are liquids, powders, crystals, tablets, or test-strip pads. The items date of manufacture is not the controlling factor when it comes to shelf life ... storage conditions are more important. All of our reagents are stored in an environment that meets or exceeds all manufacturers' recommendations to ensure no loss in the quality and stability of reagents. We suggest that you store this item at a consistent temperature of approximately 72 degrees away from heat and direct sunlight.
This item, manufactured by Taylor Technologies, has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of which it was bottled. Poolweb.com guarantees that the bottle you receive will have a shelf life of 4 months from the date of your order. If the bottle you receive does not meet this guarantee, please contact us.
Related Part Schematics
- Taylor K-1004, K-1005 and K-1101 Homeowner's Test Kit Parts (17 parts)
- Taylor K-1770 Drop Test Hardness Calcium Parts (5 parts)
- Taylor K-2005 DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine HiRange Parts (18 parts)
- Taylor K-2006 FAS-DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Chlorine HiRange Parts (19 parts)
- Taylor K-2105 2000 DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine-Chlorine LoRange Parts (18 parts)
- Taylor K-2106 2000 Bromine FAS-DPD Complete Test Kit Alkalinity/Bromine HiRange Parts (13 parts)
|Poolweb Item #||R-0010-A|
|Lead Time||15 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||0.13 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.