Arizona Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Arizona Pool Rules Sign for all public pools has been designed in accordance with the Maricopa Chapter VI Health Code Per Arizona Title 9 and 18 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Arizona.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
- All bathers, before entering the swimming pool, shall be required to use the toilet and take a cleansing shower bath.
- Persons with sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, boils, skin rash, open wounds, or other acute or obvious skin or body infections or cuts shall be excluded from the pool.
- Persons having known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases or anyone experiencing vomiting or diarrhea within the last two weeks is prohibited from entering the pool.
- Anyone incontinent, requiring diapers, or not toilet trained must wear tight fitting rubber or plastic pants or a swim diaper to prevent contamination.
- Spitting, urinating, spouting water, blowing oneÕs nose, or depositing foreign matter in the pool shall be strictly prohibited.
- No food, drink, bottles, crockery or glass containers allowed within the pool enclosure. No candy, tobacco, popcorn, gum, alcohol, or food of any kind shall be permitted in the pool or within required walkways of the pool.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed in the pool area.
- No animals allowed in pool area except for service animals.
- Keep gate(s) closed - do not prop open.
- No running or horseplay allowed.
- No diving is permitted off the deck into shallow areas of the pool.
- No children should be in the pool or pool area without adult supervision. Unsupervised solo bathing shall be strictly prohibited.
- Observe all safety regulations. Anyone refusing to obey the pool rules is subject to removal from the premises.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||2039WS1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
CPR Instruction Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Shallow Water No Diving Warning Sign - 24 x 30 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
No Lifeguard Warning Sign (No Age Limit) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Emergency Pool Shutoff Sign in English/Spanish - 12 x 14 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Arizona Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
No Lifeguard Warning Sign (No Age Limit) - 24 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic