California Spa Regulations Caution Sign - 24 x 30 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
Spa Rules Signs
Our California Spa Rules sign is designed in accordance California Building Code Title 24. This sign meets the state code for California. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThe California Spa Regulations Caution Sign has been designed in accordance with the California Building Code Title 24. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of California.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 24 x 30 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Spa Caution Signs Are Important
Yellow caution signs play a vital role to Spa safety.Caution signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in moderate or minor injury. It may also be used to alert against unsafe practices.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, infants and those with health conditions requiring medical care should consult a physician before entering a spa.
- Unsupervised use by children under the age of 14 is prohibited.
- Hot water immersion while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, drugs or medicines may lead to serious consequences and is not recommended.
- Do not use alone.
- Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
|Product Category||Spa Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||4520WS2430E|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.