Chemtrol Compatible ORP Sensor - 10 Foot Cable
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
Frequently bought together
- This item: Chemtrol Compatible ORP Sensor - 10 Foot Cable $99.80
- Chemtrol Compatible pH Sensor - 10 Foot Cable $100.05
DescriptionThe ORP1000 is a durable and easy to use ORP sensor. Great for outdoor applications such as monitoring swimming pool chlorine. This probe has a platinum measurement surface for fast response time and stable readings, as well as built in protection for the ORP sensor surface.
The Extended Tip has a rod of the metal extending out, exposing a larger surface area of metal to contact the water.
Compatible with any ORP meter accepting a BNC connector.
- 12mm - Platinum Measurement Tip - Extended Tip
- Chemtrol compatible ORP probes/sensors.
- Pool Link compatible.
- Compatible with all controllers accepting combination pH or ORP electrode with BNC connection.
- Fast response time and stable readings
- No maintenance required - sealed design
- Durable Construction - polycarbonate body is built for frequent lab or field use
- Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Keeping Your Sensors Clean
Your sensors should be cleaned regularly, depending on bather load and characteristics specific to your facility. It's a relatively easy process. First, turn off your controller and all feeders. Close flow cell valves. Remove the sensors from the flow cell by unscrewing by hand and disconnect connectors. Carefully place your sensors into a clean container with water to ensure the tip remains wet.
Next, using a soft toothbrush, gently scrub the white ring and the tips of the sensor (at bottom) with regular toothpaste. Any oil or calcium buildup should be scrubbed with a mild degreasing detergent. Once cleaned, you can rinse the probes with the clean water in your container. Replace Teflon tape (with new tape) and reinstall the sensors by hand tightening only. After reconnecting to the controller, you will need to manually test and balance your water.
|Product Category||Chemical Controller Probes|
|Poolweb Item #||ORP1000-10|
|Cross Reference #||ORP|
|Manufacturer||Chemtrol by Poolweb.com|
|Lead Time||67 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.