Circle Swim Instructions Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThis Circle Swim Instructions sign measures 30 x 24 inches, is printed on .040 mil Styrene Plastic and is designed to instruct patrons proper circle swimming. Our general information signs are general safety signs used to indicate general instructions relative to safe work practices and reminders of proper safety procedures. This sign is lightweight, durable, and waterproof for indoor or outdoor use.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 30 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 Inch Brass Grommets in Each Corner
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Installations
This Sign Reads...
CIRCLE SWIM INSTRUCTIONS
Circle swim should be an orderly, continuous swim. In order to receive full benefits and enjoyment from circle/lap swim, it is important that all participants respect other swimmers and abide by the following rules:
- Choose a lane to match your skill: slow, medium, or fast. If you dont know, ask the lifeguard for assistance.
- Upon entering, never dive, jump, or push off into oncoming swimmers. Wait until they have made the turn and pushed off. Swim in a circle counterclockwise, keeping to the right.
- PASS ONLY ON THE LEFT. Slower swimmers must allow faster swimmers to pass. Slow swimmers should wait at the wall until the faster swimmer turns. OR, the slower swimmer should swim close to the right lane line.
- TO PASS, tap the foot of the swimmer ahead of you, indicating you wish to pass. Wait and pass at the wall to avoid collisions.
- When resting on the wall, please move to the outward corners of the lane.
- If you are asked to move lanes, be courteous and responsive to the lifeguards.
|Product Category||Swim Lane Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||7961WS3024E|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.