District of Columbia Spa Rules and Warnings Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
Spa Rules Signs
Our District of Columbia Spa Rules sign is designed in accordance District of Columbia DC Register Vol. 55, No. 52. This sign meets the code for District of Columbia. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThe District of Columbia Spa Rules and Warnings Sign with custom text information has been designed in accordance with the DC Register Vol. 55. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of District of Columbia.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
This state sign requires custom text. Leave sign blank or have us custom print Name of Certified Pool and Spa Operator and their State Certificate Number at no extra charge. Enter the information you would like printed including the words Leave Blank, if that is what you desire.
Please note that signs printed with custom text cannot be returned. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate, as we will be using the information you provide to print your custom text.
- Customizable Sign For Your Pool and Facility.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Spa Rules Signs Are Important
Spa rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the Spa including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of Spa rules signs at all commercial Spas. These signs are essential to limiting liability for Spa owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
All bathers shall shower prior to entering the spa.
Prohibited from Spa
- Person(s) under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medicines, or anything else that may impair senses or cause drowsiness.
- Electrical appliances or devices within five feet (5 ft.) of spa.
- Unsupervised use by children under the age of fifteen (15).
- Topical agents including oils, body lotions, and minerals prior to entering or while in the water.
- Consumption of food or beverages (other than those designated).
- Anyone showing signs of infection or other evidence of high contamination risk, such as open cuts, wounds, rashes or blisters (except when certified by a physician not to be in a communicable stage.)
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure should not use the spa.
- Bathers should observe a reasonable period of exposure in the spa of ten (10) minutes. You may shower upon exiting the spa and then cool down before returning to the spa for another brief stay.
- Pregnant women should not use the spa without consulting their physician.
- Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting. A shorter exposure period is recommended if you are pregnant.
- Enter and exit spa slowly and cautiously.
Maximum Temperature Allowed by the Department of Health for any spa is 104 Degrees F or 40 Degrees C.
Actual Temperature of This Spa Today
[BLANK] o'clock today is [BLANK] Degrees F ([BLANK] Degrees C)
The Certified Swimming Pool and Spa Operator at this facility is: [BLANK]
District Permit No. [BLANK]
|Product Category||Spa Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||4536WS1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.