Hammerhead Vacuum Head 30 Inch Complete With 60 Foot Cord, Motor, Prop, and One Debris Bag HH1320
- Vacuum Head Without Motor - 30 Inch $629.87 (Save $465.43)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
- Shop 24 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Frequently bought together
- This item: Hammerhead Vacuum Head 30 Inch Complete With 60 Foot Cord, Motor, Prop, and One Debris Bag HH1320 $1,095.30
- NOCO Battery Charger for Hammerhead Marine Battery $155.04
- Ultra Fine Volcanic Hammerhead Bag With Cleat - 28 Inches $48.59
A Powerful Vacuum
The Hammerhead Vacuum Heads are powerful with a strong and efficient thrusting blade. They will pick-up the finest silt as well as large debris.
The vacuum heads operate off a 12 Volt Deep Cycle Marine Battery (not included).
For a crystal clear and clean pool, the Hammerhead cannot be beat. It has a 30 pound thrust pressurized motor that picks up even the smallest of particles.
- Product Manual (pdf)
- Warranty (pdf)
- Trouble Shooting (pdf)
DescriptionThe Hammerhead replacement vacuum head HH1320 features a 30 inch vacuum head, 60 foot cable, motor, a newly designed 2-blade prop, and one standard debris bag. Please note that complete vacuum heads do not come with battery-side connections. Wire ends are bare for connection to a Hammerhead cart or directly to a 12 volt battery using ring terminals or alligator clips.
Listening to its customers, HammerHead has a new, more efficient and stronger 2-blade propeller. The propeller has more vertical clearance and more room at the blade ends to allow larger debris to pass. And it has flow through vents so finer debris will be less likely to collect underneath the propeller hub. The propeller is also constructed of stiffer and stronger composite material. This new design does not vibrate like the previous 2-blade version. But use caution as the new propeller has sharper edges than previous models.
- 60 feet of floating power cord
- 30 inch injection molded vacuum head
- More efficient and stronger 2-blade prop
- Clearance over pool floor equals one inch
- Non-marking, bearing-less, cast urethane head wheels
- Stainless pole swivel mount with 2-position adjustable angle
- 30 lb. thrust pressurized motor
- One superfine debris bag (HH1508)
- Does not include 12-Volt Deep Cycle Marine Battery, charger, or standard pool pole
- Does not include battery case, battery connectors, caddy cart or on/off switch
|Product Category||Manual Battery Pool Cleaners|
|Poolweb Item #||HH1320|
|Cord Length||60 Feet|
|Lead Time||33 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||48.6 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.