Metal Wizard - Metal Remover - 1 Quart
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- MSDS/SDS (pdf)
DescriptionThis is a 1 quart bottle of Durachlor Metal Wizard that targets iron, copper and manganese in the pool water. Metal Wizard will effectively remove scale build ups from the pool's surfaces, and it will also prevent the formation of new accumulations. This a concentrated liquid mineral removal solution.
Directions for Using Metal Wizard:
1. Backwash or clean filter prior to use.
2. If using a mineral sanitizer, remove the cartridge from the pool equipment prior to use. Chlorine generators or ionizers should be turned off. See your dealer for temporary alternate sanitizing options.
3. Adjust pH to 7.5 or higher. Avoid super-chlorination (shocking) the pool water 1 week after application.
4. Apply product in the evening or at a period of time when the pool is not in use. With the filter system operating, add this product around the perimeter of the pool at the rate of 32 ounces per 10,000 gallons. If staining is heavy or the water is extremely discolored, add 32 ounces per 5,000 gallons of water.
5. Continuously operate filter system for 48 hours. Pool may be used 8 hours after initial application.
6. This product may start to work immediately, but may take up to a week to penetrate deeply embedded stains. Depending on water conditions and the amount of metals, scale, and other materials present, pool water may turn hazy. This is normal and is an indication that the product is working.
7. After 48 hours resume normal pool operation. For pools with sand or DE filters, backwash according to the manufacturer instructions and resume filtering. For cartridge filters, remove, clean, and replace the media according to the manufacturers recommendations. For best results, use a cartridge cleaning chemical to clean the media before replacing in the filter.
Never mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Add this product directly to the swimming pool water. For best results, apply to water that is above 60 Degrees F.
- Removes metal stains and scale
- Treatment for removing fresh stains from pool surfaces
- Compatible with all filtration types
- Works in all pool types
|Product Category||Cleaning Chemicals|
|Poolweb Item #||C003360-CS20Q|
|Shipping Weight||2.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.