Nevada Spa Warnings and Regulations Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Nevada Spa Warnings and Regulations Warning Sign has been designed in accordance with the Nevada NAC-444. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of Nevada.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 12 x 18 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Spa Warning Signs Are Important
Orange warning signs are quickly identified by patrons as being the most important sign to look at first.Warning signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Spa warning signs should be posted in the highest traffic location ensuring that your sign will be read by everyone. Having the correct warning spa sign posted is vital to displaying the most important information, rules and warnings to keep swimmers safe.
Spa Warnings and Regulations
- Risk of Fetus Damage - Hot water exposure limitations vary from person to person. Pregnant women and small children should not use spa prior to medical consultation.
- Risk of Drowning - Elderly persons, or anyone under a physician's care and those persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure and other health problems should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor. Extended exposure to the hot water or vapors may be detrimental to the health of persons with heart conditions
- Risk of Drowning - Do not use the spa while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause sleepiness, drowsiness, or raise/lower blood pressure.
- Risk of Drowning - Any person who is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or the like is prohibited from the spa.
- Risk of Child Drowning - No person may use the spa alone. No children 12 years of age or younger who are not supervised by an adult may use the spa
- Risk of Injury - Before entering, check spa water temperature. Do not use the spa if the temperature is above 104 degrees F [40 degrees C].
- Risk of Drowning - Do not use when alone alone. Extended exposure to hot water or vapors may be detrimental to the health of elderly persons. Persons should spend no more than fifteen (15) minutes in the spa at any one (1) session. Overexposure to hot water may cause nausea, dizziness, and fainting. Lower water temperatures are recommended for extended use (exceeding 10-15 minutes) and for young children.
- Risk of Injury - Enter and exit slowly.
- Risk of Injury - Keep all breakable objects out of the spa area. Food or drinks are not permitted in the immediate area of the spa or on the deck which surrounds it.
- Risk of Shock - Never place electrical appliances (telephone, radio, TV, etc.) within five feet [1.524m] of the spa.
- Risk of Shock - The spa shall not be operated during severe weather conditions, i.e. electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.
- Risk of Drowning - Secure the facility against unauthorized access.
- Risk of Drowning - Do not allow the use of or operate spa if the suction or main drain fitting is missing, broken, or loose.
- Risk of Disease - Any person, who is suspected to be afflicted with an infectious disease or suffering from a cough, cold, fever, or sores, must be excluded from the spa area. Spitting, urinating, blowing the nose, or depositing foreign matter in the spa shall be strictly prohibited.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||4528WS1218E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
CPR Instruction Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Emergency Phone Number 911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
No Diving Allowed Warning Sign (4 Inch Lettering) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
No Diving Allowed Warning Sign (4 Inch Lettering) - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Emergency Pool Shutoff Sign in English/Spanish - 12 x 14 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum