New Hampshire Spa Warnings and Regulations Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
DescriptionThe New Hampshire Spa Warnings and Regulations Sign with custom text information has been designed in accordance with the New Hampshire NAR. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of New Hampshire.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
This state sign requires custom text. This sign requires the location of the Emergency Telephone/Radio. Leave sign blank or have us custom print location no extra charge. Enter the location you would like printed in the space provided or the words Leave Blank, if that is what you desire.
Please note that signs printed with custom text cannot be returned. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate, as we will be using the information you provide to print your custom text.
- Customizable Sign For Your Pool and Facility.
- Overall Sign Size: 12 x 18 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Spa Warning Signs Are Important
Orange warning signs are quickly identified by patrons as being the most important sign to look at first.Warning signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Spa warning signs should be posted in the highest traffic location ensuring that your sign will be read by everyone. Having the correct warning spa sign posted is vital to displaying the most important information, rules and warnings to keep swimmers safe.
Spa Warnings and Regulations
- Risk of Drowning - Do not use alone (unless permitted by owner/operator). Persons shall spend no more than ten (10) minutes in the spa at any one (1) session. You may shower and cool down if you wish and return for another brief stay of no more than ten (10) minutes. Overexposure to hot water may cause nausea, dizziness, and fainting. Lower water temperatures are recommended for extended use and for young children.
- Risk of Drowning - Do not use the spa while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause sleepiness, drowsiness, or raise/lower blood pressure.
- Risk of Fetus Damage - Hot water exposure limitations vary from person to person. Pregnant women and small children should not use spa without prior medical consultation.
- Risk of Drowning - Elderly persons and those persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure and other health problems should not enter the spa without obtaining permission from their physician.
- Risk of Child Drowning - Unsupervised use of spa by children under 14 years of age shall be prohibited.
- State Rule - The use of oils, body lotions, and minerals is prohibited.
- State Rule - Bathers shall take a cleansing shower before entering spa.
- Risk of Injury - Before entering, check spa water temperature. Do not use the spa if the temperature is above 104 Degrees F [40 Degrees C].
- Risk of Disease - Persons having or suspected to have any communicable disease or exposed subepidermal tissue or cuts are prohibited from entering the spa.
- Risk of Disease - Do not discharge any bodily fluids into the spa water. Do not spit in or in any other way contaminate the water, floors, walkways, decks, or dressing rooms of the facility. Persons shall not bring or throw into the water any object that may in any way carry contamination or otherwise endanger the safety of bathers.
- Risk of Disease - Bathers shall take a cleansing shower before entering the spa.
- Risk of Injury - Do not run or engage in boisterous rough play in the spa area.
- Risk of Injury - Keep all glass containers and breakables out of the spa and spa deck area.
- State Rule - No food or drink is allowed in the spa or within 4 feet of the spa area.
- Location of Emergency Telephone/Radio is: [BLANK]
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||4523WS1218E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
No Lifeguard Warning Sign (No Age Limit) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
No Lifeguard Warning Sign (No Age Limit) - 24 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic
No Lifeguard Warning Sign (No Age Limit) - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Telephone Nearest Location Sign - 12 x 10 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Telephone Nearest Location Sign - 12 x 10 Inches on Styrene in Spanish (Customize or Leave Blank)
New Hampshire Pool Rules With Graphic Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
New Hampshire Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)