New Jersey Spa Rules Caution Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Spa Rules Signs
Our New Jersey Spa Rules sign is designed in accordance New Jersey N.J.A.C. 8:26. This sign meets the state code for New Jersey. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThe New Jersey Spa Rules Caution Sign has been designed in accordance with the New Jersey NJAC. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of New Jersey.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 12 x 18 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Spa Rules Signs Are Important
Spa rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the Spa including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of Spa rules signs at all commercial Spas. These signs are essential to limiting liability for Spa owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- Pregnant women, elderly persons, those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or those using prescription medications should not enter this hot tub or spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Unsupervised use by children under 16 years of age is prohibited.
- Do not use this hot tub or spa while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, or tranquilizers.
- Do not use this hot tub or spa while alone.
- Shower before entering this hot tub or spa.
- There shall be a 15 minute time limit on time spent in the hot tub or spa. Long continuous exposures may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
|Product Category||Spa Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||4533WS1218E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.