New York Pool Rules Sign for All Supervision Levels - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
DescriptionThe New York Pool Rules Sign for all public pools has been designed in accordance with the New York Title 10 Part 6 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of New York.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
This state sign requires custom text. You can leave sign blank or have us custom print Hours Open, Hours Closed, and Pool Capacity at no extra charge. Enter the information you would like printed including the words "Leave Blank," if that is what you desire.
Please note: Signs printed with custom text cannot be returned. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate, as we will be using the information you provide to print your custom text.
- Customizable Sign For Your Pool and Facility.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
- All bathers, before entering the swimming pool, should take a cleansing shower bath.
- Pollution of swimming pool is prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing the nose in any swimming pool is prohibited.
- No running, boisterous or rough play, except supervised water sports, is permitted in the pool.
- Maximum Number of Bathers: [BLANK]
- Pool Hours: [BLANK] AM to [BLANK] PM.
- Only use this facility during posted hours. Pool use is prohibited at any other time.
- In Case of Emergency, Contact Aquatic Supervisory Staff or dial 911.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||2038WS1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Emergency Phone Number 911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Maximum Pool Capacity and Hours Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum (Customize or Leave Blank)
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
No Lifeguard Warning Sign (16 Years and Under) - 24 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Notice Suffolk County Pollution Statement Sign - 12 x 14 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Massachusetts/New York No Lifeguard Warning Sign (16 Years and Under) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic