New York Spray Pad Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum (Customize or Leave Blank)
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
DescriptionThe New York Spray Pad Rules Sign has been designed in accordance with the New York Title 10 Part 6 for Spray Pads and is printed on 40 mil aluminum. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of New York for Spray Pads. This sign may be used in other states without written Spray Pad codes.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It is predrilled in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
This state sign requires custom text for Hours. Leave sign blank or have us custom print hours open and closed at no extra charge. Select the hours you would like printed or "Leave Blank," if that is what you desire.
Please note that signs printed with custom text cannot be returned. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate, as we will be using the information you provide to print your custom text.
- Customizable Sign For Your Pool and Facility.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white aluminum
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch corner drill holes
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Spray Pad Rules
- Spray Hours: [BLANK] a.m. to [BLANK] p.m.
- Spray Pad use is prohibited at any other time.
- Individuals with diarrhea shall not use the spray pad.
- Spray features use recirculated water. DO NOT DRINK!
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper covered by rubber pants.
- No animals on or near spray pad.
- Pollution of the spray pad area is prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing the nose in any spray pad is prohibited.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||2060WA1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Emergency Phone Number 911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Maximum Pool Capacity and Hours Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum (Customize or Leave Blank)
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
No Lifeguard Warning Sign (16 Years and Under) - 24 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Notice Suffolk County Pollution Statement Sign - 12 x 14 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Massachusetts/New York No Lifeguard Warning Sign (16 Years and Under) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic