Pro Series 300 RC301MC Peristaltic Metering Pump - .9 GPD 120 Volts - 1/4 Inch
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThis is Rola-Chem's Pro Series 300 RC301MC Peristaltic Pump with a maximum feed rate of .9 GPD at 25 PSI. The Pro Series 300 features a fully digital timer and refined dosing increments for more precise control. It includes 1/4 inch plastic injection adapter and 1/2 inch brass injection fitting. The model RC301MC Pro Series 300 is recommended for pools 2,500 to 5,000 gallons. Max per California Code is 3,000 gallons.
The Pro Series 300 Pumps into one PVC 3/8 inch Barb x 1/4 inch NPT check valve and one PVC 3/8 inch x 3/8 inch Barb check valve.
- Fully Digital Timer
- 120 Volts 60 Hz, Max Amps 2.5
- Pumps are corded and operate on a 9 minute cycle
- Recommended volume of pool water: 2,500-5,000
- Quick-release cover for fast tubing access
- More versatile mounting options
- Three-way switch controls: timer/off/continuous
- Includes clear Tygon and black Norprene squeeze tubes
- 18 foot suction lift
- Includes two check valves
- NSF and UL Listed
- One-year limited warranty
|Product Category||Chemical Pumps|
|Poolweb Item #||RC543807|
|Cross Reference #||543807, 543709|
|Shipping Weight||9.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.