RSW Series Reducing PVC/FRP Strainer With Stainless Steel Basket 4 x 3 Inch Connections
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThis is an RSW Series PVC/FRP inline pool strainer that reduces flow with a 4 x 3 Inch flanged connection. This high quality strainer also includes a stainess steel basket.
The RSW Series is Fluidtrol's most popular reducing basket strainer for standard aquatic applications. While standard applications mount on the suction side of pumps, the RSW Series provides the necessary mechanical durability to be located on the pressure side of the pump system. Wetted surfaces are comprised of FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic with High Quality Vinyl Ester Resin), PVC and EPDM. This composite construction offers the highest corrosion resistance along with the structural integrity to project a 20-30 lifespan. FRP has excellent electrical insulation properties. This is an eccentric reducing version of the Fluidtrol SW Series.
The RSW Series includes a heavy-duty 316 stainless steel basket (perforations 1/8 inch on 3/16 inch staggered centers or as required). Included with this strainer package is a clear acrylic lid, stainless T-Handle lid attachments, flanges, and strainer basket.
- Composite construction offers corrosion resistance of PVC and the mechanical strength of fiberglass.
- Molded FRP Body contoured for minimal form drag.
- 1/8 inch basket perforations and clear acrylic lid.
- Engineered for very low-pressure drops making it an excellent choice for pump suction applications.
- Best in class hardware and accessories.
- Integral Eccentric Reducer typically required on modern pool circulation designs - eliminating this fitting in the system.
- Customizable dimensions and features.
|Hair and Lint Strainers
|Poolweb Item #
Shipping & Returns
|Get it by
|2 Day Shipping
|Get it by
|1 Day Shipping
|Get it by
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.