South Carolina Spa Caution Sign With Temperature Postings - 12 x 18 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Spa Rules Signs
Our South Carolina Spa Rules sign is designed in accordance South Carolina Regulation 61-51. This sign meets the state code for South Carolina. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our aluminum signs are printed on .040 white aluminum with UV resistant inks to prevent fading. They have 1/4 inch corner drill holes for hanging. The aluminum signs will stand up against very high temperatures.
Easy to Install
Our aluminum signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws, bolts, or double-sided tape. These signs can also be installed on a fence using zip ties and U-channel posts using U-Channel hardware.
DescriptionThe South Carolina Spa Rules Caution Sign with write-on temperature postings has been designed to comply with the South Carolina Regulation 61-51. This is a heavy-duty aluminum sign and the lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. South Carolina requires posting of spa temperatures on the Spa Caution sign every 2 hours. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of South Carolina.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It is predrilled in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 12 x 18 Inches
- Printed on .040 white aluminum
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch corner drill holes
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Spa Caution Signs Are Important
Yellow caution signs play a vital role to Spa safety.Caution signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in moderate or minor injury. It may also be used to alert against unsafe practices.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, should consult their physician before using the spa.
- The use of this spa while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers should be avoided.
- Pregnant women should not use the spa without consulting their physician.
- Persons should spend no more than fifteen (15) minutes in the spa at any one (1) session. Long exposures may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- The maximum temperature allowed by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental, for any spa, is 104 Degrees F. The actual temperature of this spa at [BLANK] oÕclock today is [BLANK] Degrees F.
|Product Category||Spa Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||4505WA1218E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.