Vari-Flo Multiport 6-Position Control Valve - 1-1/2 Inch FIP Side Mount (Sand) - 100 GPM
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 26 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
DescriptionThis Hayward Vari-Flo Multiport 6-Position Control Valve has 1-1/2 Inch FIP connections and is a Side Mount for a Hayward sand filter. The Vari-Flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you "dial" up to six valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the backwashing cycle is completed, Hayward's wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application. The Vari-Flo XL multiport control valves, made of reinforced thermoplastic material and engineered for maximum flow, are the professional's choice in multiport valves.
VARI-FLO CONTROL VALVE FUNCTIONS:
Filter - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming.
Backwash - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris.
Rinse - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste.
Waste - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line.
Recirculate - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter.
Closed - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter.
- Filter Type: Sand. Body Color: White. Features: 50-100 GPM.
- Reinforced thermoplastic material meets the demands of the toughest applications.
- Hydro-engineered to provide superior flow at lower pressure drops, resulting in more efficient filtration at equivalent horsepower.
- Rugged off-set ports for easy plumbing.
- Ergonomically designed handle allows for simple dialing of the various valve positions.
- Built-in sight glass for convenient backwash viewing.
- Injection molded Noryl Valve Key Assembly, with molded gasket for a continuously reliable seal.
- NSF Listed.
Related Part Schematics
- Hayward Pro Series Commercial Sand Filter Parts (29 parts)
- Hayward Pro Series Plus Sand Parts (S311SC, S311SXV, S360SX) (34 parts)
- Hayward Pro Series S210S, S244S, S310S Sand Filter Parts (43 parts)
|Product Category||Filter Valves|
|Poolweb Item #||SP0710X62|
|Cross Reference #||SP710X62|
|Lead Time||1 days (if out of stock)|
|Shipping Weight||6.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Tagelus TA-D HiFlow Multiport Valve 1-1/2 Inch Top Mount (TA30/40/50/60D) and Clamp - 6 Inch Neck
Vari-Flo Multiport 7-Position Control Valve - 1-1/2 Inch Top Mount (Sand) - 100 GPM
Multiport Control Valve 2 Inch MPV Side Mount (Triton Sand or Quad D.E.)
Hi-Flow Backwash Valve With Plumbing 2 Inch Side Mount (Sand) 120 GPM
Vari-Flo Multiport 6-Position Reverse Valve - 1-1/2 Inch FIP Side Mount (D.E.) - 150 GPM