Cantilever 606/608 Steel Diving Stand Base Only - Taupe - Includes Jig and Hardware
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 9 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Frequently bought together
- This item: Cantilever 606/608 Steel Diving Stand Base Only - Taupe - Includes Jig and Hardware $691.78
- Spring Assembly 608 for 8 Foot Boards - Radiant White - For Cantilever or Supreme Bases $603.73
- TrueTread 8 Foot Residential Diving Board - Radiant White With Tan TrueTread $1,164.14
DescriptionThe Cantilever 606/608 base in Taupe is the first of two items you will need for a complete Cantilever jump stand. The springs are sold separately in matching colors according to the size of your diving board. The Cantilever is a premium jump board stand, manufactured of heavy-duty metal and powder coated for a durable finish that will last for years. It includes stainless steel jig and jig to base hardware for additional durability.
The Cantilever is an active base compatible with the Frontier III, Glas-Hide, FreeStyle, TrueTread, and HipHop Diving Boards. When purchasing the base, you will need to order a spring assembly in the appropriate size (board) if you require a complete stand.
The Cantilever base includes a 12 inch square jig with 1/2 x 6 inch bolts
- Premium jump board stand.
- Manufactured of heavy-duty metal.
- Powder coated steel for extra durability.
- 12 inch square jig included
- Stainless steel jig and jig to base stainless hardware.
- Purchase Spring Assembly separately according to size of board
What are the benefits of choosing a SR Smith Diving Board Stand?SR Smith is trusted by commercial pool owners around the world for providing top-notch swimming pool products. Their decades of experience and proven ability to innovate have led to them becoming a category leader in diving boards, rails, slides and pool lifts.
SR Smiths equipment is made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, allowing it to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions. When you purchase from SR Smith through Poolweb.com you can trust that you're getting the most up-to-date features, highest quality and designs available in the market.
Related Part Schematics
- SR Smith Cantilever Stand Parts (17 parts)
|Poolweb Item #
Shipping & Returns
|Get it by
|2 Day Shipping
|Get it by
|1 Day Shipping
|Get it by
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.