All-in-One Plus DPD Test Kit
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Shop 8 replacement parts for this product and get it working like new!
Advantages of DPD Test Kits
DPD Test Kits test for the level of disinfectant present (free chlorine) in your pool water with a high degree of accuracy. Many of the kits include tests for pH and other factors.
The color-matching test kits and drop-count titrations give straightforward answers. They are available with 3/4, 1 or 2 ounce reagents and/or tablets reagents.
Ideal Cyanuric Acid (CYA) Levels
The recommended level of CYA in your pool is 20-50 ppm. Levels over 100 ppm are too high.
DescriptionThis is a Pentair Rainbow #78DPD+ All-in-One PLUS kit that tests for Total and Combined Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, pH, Acid Demand, Alkali Demand and Total Alkalinity. This kit uses both drop test and DPD tablets with a color comparator. It includes a water test booklet, instructions and is housed in a red display box. The All-in-One is a perfect kit for service technicians and homeowners.
Testing sanitation levels and pH are the most important tests for pools. The chlorine level should stay between 1.0 and 3.0 parts per million (ppm) to maintain a healthy pool. A pool's pH levels should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6. When cyanuric acid is present in the water in sufficient levels, less chlorine degradation occurs. So testing for this is also helpful.
- Tests for Total/Combined Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, pH, Acid Demand, Alkali Demand and Total Alkalinity
- Reagents are 1/2 and 1 ounce and DPD tablets
- Reagents: 50 each DPD No. 1 and No. 3 tablets, 10 Cyanuric acid tablets, 1 ounce No. 2, No. 3, 1/2 ounces No. 3B, No. 4, No. 5
Instructions for All-in-One Plus Test Kit (For DPD #1 Free Chlorine1. Fill CL/Br test cell to line with water.
2. Add one #1 DPD tablet.
3. Place cap on cell and invert vial several times to dissolve (15 to 35 seconds).
4. Compare color in cell to CL/Br color standards.
5. Note the reading and save sample for total and Combined Test.
A PDF of the instructions can be found under Product Documents. Review detailed instructions included.
|Product Category||DPD Test Kits|
|Poolweb Item #||R151248|
|Cross Reference #||Rainbow #78DPD|
|Shipping Weight||2.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.