Poolweb Ladders and Rails Ladders Poolweb #VLLS-103B
3-Step 24 Inch Economy Econoline Ladder 1.90 x .049 Inch - Blow Molded Treads
Write a Review
Allow 4-6 Weeks to Ship$358.29 $358.29
Unit price per
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Product Information Sheet (pdf)
- Installation Instructions (pdf)
DescriptionThis high quality pool ladder has 3 steps for swimmers to get in and out of your pool. The distance between the front (pool) rail and back (anchor) rail is 24 inches and the overall outside diameter of the rail tubing is 1.90 inches.
The Economy ladder is S.R. Smith's top-selling residential pool ladder. Made from beautiful stainless steel for a classic look. Or add a layer of protection by powder coating in one of our designer colors (sold separately). Choose an ultra durable plastic or stainless steel tread. Rubber bumpers are fitted to the ends to protect a vinyl liner where the ladder meets the side of the pool.
- Ladder frames are made of 1.90 inch outside diameter tubing with x .049 Inch Wall Thickness.
- Made of corrosion resistant T304 stainless steel.
- Polished and buffed finish.
- Width is front to back.
- All bends are 6 inch radius.
- Blow molded plastic 19 inch vertical steps.
- Fitted with two white rubber bumpers on bottom ends to protect a vinyl liner pool wall.
- Anchor sockets and escutcheons are not included and must be ordered separately.
What are the benefits of choosing a SR Smith Pool Ladder?SR Smith is trusted by commercial pool owners around the world for providing top-notch swimming pool products. Their decades of experience and proven ability to innovate have led to them becoming a category leader in diving boards, rails, slides and pool lifts.
SR Smiths equipment is made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, allowing it to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions. When you purchase from SR Smith through Poolweb.com you can trust that you're getting the most up-to-date features, highest quality and designs available in the market.
|Poolweb Item #||VLLS-103B|
|Shipping Weight||23.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.