32 Inch Channel Drain Anti-Entrapment Suction Outlet Cover With PVC 3-Port Manufactured Sump - White
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
This is a 32 inch Channel Drain Anti-Entrapment Suction Outlet Cover with PVC 3-Port Manufactured Sump. The 32 Inch Unblockable Channel Outlet and Sump is designed to be used with a 2 inch hydrostatic relief valve (HVK101) in concrete pools. An orange disposable plastic pre-gunite/plaster insert keeps debris out and retains sump shape during construction. This strong PVC sump does not require transitional glue.
The 32 inch Channel Drains are made of superior UV-resistant engineered polymers. They include 316 stainless steel screws. There are 3 ports on the bottom: 2.5 inches OD and 2 inch ID slip, and inside 2 inch FPT. Two 2 inch threaded plugs are included.
The AquaStar VGBA Series of Anti-Entrapment Suction Outlets and Drains are compliant with the Virginia Graeme-Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act (ASME/ANSI A112.19.8-2007). Main drains should be replaced every five years. AquaStar offers online support with downloadable CAD files, Certificates, Installation, and more.
- VGBA 2017 Compliant.
- Opening: 22.6 square inches.
- Sump Depth: Use sump included.
- Floor/Wall: 236 GPM at 3.4 fps.
- Wall: 136 GPM at 1.9 fps.
- #316 Stainless Steel Screws.
- Three Ports: Bottom 2-1/2 inch OD, 2 inch ID socket; Inside 2 inch threaded FPT.
- Two 2 inch threaded plugs included.
- All components meet or exceed NSF 50 and ANSI/APSP 16-2011 national standards and ASTM G154 UV testing exposure.
- For single or multiple drain use.
- White in Color.
- Available in other colors (call to order).
Related Part Schematics
- Aeration Cannon Parts (9 parts)
|Product Category||Main Drains|
|Poolweb Item #||32CDAV101|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.