Connecticut Pool Rules With Graphic Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Pool Rules Signs
Our Connecticut Pool Rules sign (with management statement) is designed in accordance with Connecticut Public Health Code 19. This sign meets the state code for Connecticut. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThe Connecticut Pool Rules Sign with management statement has been designed in accordance with the Connecticut Public Health Code 19 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Connecticut.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 30 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Are Pool Rules Signs Important?
Pool rules signs help ensure the safety of those using and enjoying the pool by establishing clear expectations and guidelines that must be followed. This is critical to prevent accidents, both minor and major. Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
Notice / Pool Rules
Management Reserves the Right to Refuse Admittance to, or Eject from the Pool Premises, any Persons Failing to Comply with Any Health and Safety Regulations.
- All persons shall bathe with warm water and soap before entering the pool.
- Running, boisterous or rough play (except supervised water sports) is prohibited.
- No diving is permitted off the deck into shallow areas of the pool.
- Persons having or reasonably suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, fever, inflammation of the eyes nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed to enter the pool water.
- Urinating, spitting, blowing the nose, spouting of water, or depositing foreign matter in the pool is prohibited.
- Tobacco, food, and drink are prohibited on the pool deck or in the pool.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
- All animals with the exception of guide animals for the handicapped shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- No glass shall be allowed in the pool or on the surrounding deck or walkways.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- No person shall bring or throw into the pool any object that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of any bather.
- Use of pool shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.
|Product Category||Pool Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||3007WS3024E|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.