Dive at Your Own Risk Instructional Warning Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Dive at Own Your Risk Instructional Warning Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic $27.21 (Save $24.34)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
No Diving Signs
No Diving Signs are required in almost all state codes and are designed to prevent injuries and reduce your liability. If you have a diving board, this Dive at Your Own Risk sign gives clear diving instructions with an illustration to reiterate the safe way to dive from the platform without injury.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our aluminum signs are printed on .040 white aluminum with UV resistant inks to prevent fading. They have 1/4 inch corner drill holes for hanging. The aluminum signs will stand up against very high temperatures.
Easy to Install
Our aluminum signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws, bolts, or double-sided tape. These signs can also be installed on a fence using zip ties and U-channel posts using U-Channel hardware.
DescriptionThis Warning Dive At Your Own Risk Instruction aluminum sign measures 18 x 24 inches, is printed on heavy-duty aluminum material, and is designed to prevent patrons from diving injuries. Our Warning signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. This sign is lightweight, durable and weatherproof for indoor or outdoor use.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It is predrilled in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white aluminum
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 Inch Corner Drill Holes
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Installations
Why Are Poolside Warning Signs Important?
Orange warning signs are quickly identified by patrons as being the most important sign to look at first.Warning signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Pool warning signs should be posted in the highest traffic location ensuring that your sign will be read by everyone. Having the correct warning pool sign posted is vital to displaying the most important information, rules and warnings to keep swimmers safe.
This Sign Reads...
Avoid Cervical and head injury. Use Caution when Diving.
- Head and cervical injuries can result from improper diving.
- To avoid such injuries, use caution when diving.
- There may be additional hazards for persons weighing 170 lbs. or more.
- Do not double bounce on diving board.
- Do not move the fulcrum all the way to the rear.
- Check water depth and do not dive out of the deep water area.
- Please ask the lifeguard or management as to where you are to dive.
- Only one person at a time on the diving board.
- Be sure the diving area is clear before diving.
- Wait for the previous diver to reach the side of the pool before diving.
- Do not swim under the diving board.
- Dive straight off the board.
Dive at your own risk
|No Diving Signs
|Poolweb Item #
Shipping & Returns
|Get it by
|2 Day Shipping
|Get it by
|1 Day Shipping
|Get it by
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.