Dive at Own Your Risk Instructional Warning Sign in Spanish - 12 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
No Diving Signs
No Diving Signs are required in almost all state codes and are designed to prevent injuries and reduce your liability. If you have a diving board, this Dive at Your Own Risk sign gives clear diving instructions with an illustration to reiterate the safe way to dive from the platform without injury.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThis Warning Dive At Your Own Risk Instruction Sign, in Spanish, measures 12 x 18 inches, is printed on .040 mil Styrene Plastic, and is designed to prevent patrons from diving injuries. Our Warning signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. This sign is lightweight, durable and weatherproof for indoor or outdoor use.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 12 x 18 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 Inch Brass Grommets in Each Corner
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Installations
Why Are Poolside Warning Signs Important?
Orange warning signs are quickly identified by patrons as being the most important sign to look at first.Warning signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Pool warning signs should be posted in the highest traffic location ensuring that your sign will be read by everyone. Having the correct warning pool sign posted is vital to displaying the most important information, rules and warnings to keep swimmers safe.
This Sign Reads...
Evite Lesiones Cervicales Y En La Cabeza. Tenga Cuidado Al Tirarse De Cabeza
- El tirarse de cabeza incorrectamente puede causar lesiones cervicales y en la cabeza.
- Para evitar dichas lesiones, tenga cuidado al tirarse de cabeza.
- Puede haber peligros adicionales para personas que pesen 170 lbs. (77 kg.) o más.
- No dé saltos dobles sobre el trampolín.
- No corra el fulcro totalmente hacia tras.
- Verifique la profundidad del agua y tírese de cabeza sólo en el área de aguas profundas.
- Por favor, pregunte al salvavidas o a la administración dónde puede tirarse de cabeza.
- Sólo se permite una persona a la vez en el trampolín.
- Asegúrese de que el área esté libre antes de tirarse de cabeza.
- Antes de tirarse de cabeza, espere que el bañista anterior llegue a la lateral de la piscina.
- No nade debajo del trampolín.
- Tírese de cabeza directo desde el trampolín.
Tírese De Cabeza A Su Propio Riesgo
|No Diving Signs
|Poolweb Item #
Shipping & Returns
|Get it by
|2 Day Shipping
|Get it by
|1 Day Shipping
|Get it by
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.