Poolweb Filtration Diatomaceous Earth Filters Poolweb #EC-180007
FNS Plus FNSP36 EC Vertical Grid D.E. Filter 36 Square Feet - 2 Inch
Write a Review
59 in stock$1,114.80 $1,114.80
Unit price per
Order in and it ships today!
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
- Sales Brochure (pdf)
- Product Manual (pdf)
DescriptionThe Pentair FNS Plus Model FNSP36 EC is a Vertical Grid D.E. Filter sized at 36 square feet and has a flow rate of 72 GPM. The FNS Plus features curved grids to maximize the filtration area and the Service-Ease grid pack for convenient one-at-a-time grid servicing. The FNS Plus filters can remove the tiniest of contaminants, as small as 5 microns. These filters are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene and have advanced chemical resistance for superior strength and reliability.
The internal design of this filter has been refined to minimize flow restrictions. Subsequently, the filter requires minimal pumping power to achieve a needed flow rate. And that means lower utility costs.
Designed for maximum filtration area, the FNS Plus E-Commerce Series is an effective, durable DE filter offering from Pentair. In addition to providing the clearest water possible, FNS Plus was also designed for easy maintenance and long-term reliability. So you can count on it to keep your pool water clean and crystal clear for years to come.
Flow rate is maximum commercial. Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.
- Model FNSP36: 36 Square Feet, 72 GPM, Turnover in 8 Hours - 34,560 Gallons
- 2 inch connections
- Max operating pressure: 50 PSI.
- D.E. Required: 3.6 pounds
- Width 21.5 inches, Height 43 inches, Vertical clearance 62 inches.
- Includes Service-Ease grid pack.
- High Flow Manual Air Relief Valve.
- Continuous High Flow internal air relief.
- 2 inch plumbing connections for maximium flow.
- Top to bottom backwash.
- 1-1/2 inch bottom clean out port.
- 100% factory tested
- Valves are sold separately (several options available).
- NSF listed.
|Product Category||Diatomaceous Earth Filters|
|Poolweb Item #||EC-180007|
|Shipping Weight||70.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.