Illinois Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Illinois Pool Rules Sign has been designed in accordance with the Illinois JCAR Admin Code Title 77-1-n and is printed on 40 mil styrene. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Illinois.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- Admission to the pool shall be refused to all persons having any contagious disease, infectious conditions such as colds, fever, ringworm, foot infections, skin lesions, diarrhea, vomiting, inflamed eyes, ear discharges, or any other condition which has the appearance of being infectious. Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions which have not healed, corn plasters, bunion pads, adhesive tape, rubber bandages, or other bandages of any kind shall be refused admittance. A person under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not be permitted in the pool area.
- The pool water is not suitable for drinking. Avoid swallowing pool water.
- Littering is prohibited. In addition, no food, drink, gum or tobacco is allowed in other than specially designated and controlled sections of the pool area. Glass containers are prohibited.
- All persons are encouraged to take a shower before entering the pool area.
- Personal conduct within the pool facility must be such that the safety of self and others is not jeopardized. No running, boisterous or rough play, except supervised water sports, is permitted.
- Only clean footwear, baby strollers, or wheelchairs are allowed in the pool area or bathhouse.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants into the pool is not permitted.
- Glass, soap, or other material which might create hazardous conditions or interfere with efficient operation of the swimming pool shall not be permitted in the swimming pool or on the pool deck.
- All apparel worn in the pool shall be clean.
- All children who are not toilet-trained shall wear tightly fitting rubber pants or plastic pants.
- Diving in water less than five feet deep is not permitted except when allowed for competitive swimming and training. Caution shall be exercised in the use of diving facilities.
- Swimming is prohibited at outdoor swimming pools when thunder is heard or lightning is seen, including a 15-minute period after the last lightning or thunder is detected.
- If present, lifeguards are responsible for enforcing safety rules and responding to emergencies. Parents or guardians should supervise their children.
- No one should swim alone.
- The pool management has the authority to implement and enforce rules that are more stringent or that supplement those listed here.
|Product Category||Pool Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||2021WS1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Maximum Pool Capacity Sign - 12 x 10 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Maximum Spa Capacity Sign - 12 x 10 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum (Customize or Leave Blank)
Illinois Facility Not Protected by Lifeguards Sign - 24 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic