Kentucky and Vermont Spa Warnings and Regulations Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
Spa Rules Signs
Our Kentucky and Vermont Spa Rules sign is designed in accordance Kentucky KAR 10:120 and ANSI standards. This sign meets the state code for Kentucky and Vermont. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our aluminum signs are printed on .040 white aluminum with UV resistant inks to prevent fading. They have 1/4 inch corner drill holes for hanging. The aluminum signs will stand up against very high temperatures.
Easy to Install
Our aluminum signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws, bolts, or double-sided tape. These signs can also be installed on a fence using zip ties and U-channel posts using U-Channel hardware.
DescriptionThe Kentucky and Vermont Caution Spa Warnings and Regulations Sign has been designed to comply with the Kentucky 920 KAR and Vermont Health Department. This is a heavy-duty aluminum sign and the lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of Kentucky and Vermont.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It is predrilled in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white aluminum
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch corner drill holes
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Are Spa Warning Signs Important?
Orange warning signs are quickly identified by patrons as being the most important sign to look at first.Warning signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Spa warning signs should be posted in the highest traffic location ensuring that your sign will be read by everyone. Having the correct warning spa sign posted is vital to displaying the most important information, rules and warnings to keep swimmers safe.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
Spa Warnings and Regulations
- Risk of Fetus Damage - Hot water exposure limitations vary from person to person. Pregnant women and small children should not use spa without prior medical consultation.
- Risk of Drowning - Elderly persons, or anyone under a physicians care, and those persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure and other health problems should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Risk of Drowning - Do not use the spa while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause sleepiness, drowsiness, or raise/lower blood pressure.
- Risk of Child Drowning - Unsupervised use of spa by children is prohibited.
- Risk of Injury - Before entering, check spa water temperature. Do not use the spa if the temperature is above 104 Degrees F [40 Degrees C].
- Risk of Drowning - Do not use alone. Persons should spend no more than fifteen (15) minutes in the spa at any one (1) session. You may shower and cool down if you wish and return for another brief stay. Overexposure to hot water may cause nausea, dizziness, and fainting.
- Risk of Injury - Enter and exit slowly.
- Risk of Injury - Keep all breakable objects out of the spa area.
- Risk of Shock - Never place electrical appliances (telephone, radio, TV, etc.) within five feet [1.524m] of the spa. The spa shall not be operated during severe weather conditions; i.e., electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.
- Risk of Drowning - Secure the facility against unauthorized access.
- State Rule - Oils, body lotions, minerals, and soaps are strictly prohibited in the water.
- State Rule - All bathers, before entering the spa, shall be required to take a cleansing shower bath, using warm water and soap and rinsing off all soap before entering the spa.
- Risk of Drowning - Do not allow the use of or operate spa if the suction fitting is missing, broken, or loose.
- Risk of Disease - Persons having or reasonably suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, fever, inflammation of the eyes, nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed to enter the spa water. Spitting, urinating, blowing the nose, or depositing foreign matter in the spa shall be strictly prohibited.
|Product Category||Spa Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||4513WA1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.