Kentucky Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
- Kentucky Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic $33.26 (Save $30.26)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Kentucky Pool Rules Sign for all public pools has been designed in accordance with the Kentucky 920 KAR 10:120 and is printed on 40 mil aluminum. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code for Kentucky.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It is predrilled in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white aluminum
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch corner drill holes
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- Admission to the facility is refused to all persons having any contagious disease, infectious conditions as colds, fever, ringworm, foot infections, skin lesions, carbuncles, boils, inflamed eyes, ear discharges, or any other condition which has the appearance of being infectious. Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions which have not healed, corn plasters, bunion pads, adhesive tape, rubber bandages, or other bandages of any kind are not permitted. A person under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not be permitted in the facility area.
- No food, drink, gum, or tobacco will be allowed in other than specifically designated and controlled sections of the facility area.
- Personal conduct within the facility shall assure that the safety of self and others is not jeopardized. No running and no boisterous or rough play (except supervised water sports) are permitted.
- People in street shoes and other spectators, are not allowed in the facility, on the deck, and in the 'wet' areas of the bathhouse, except those engaged in official duties.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, or otherwise introducing contaminants into the facility water is not permitted.
- Glass, soap, or other material which might create hazardous conditions or interfere with efficient operation of the facility shall not be permitted in the facility or on the deck.
- All apparel worn in the facility shall be clean.
- Diving in shallow water is not permitted.
- Caution shall be exercised in the use of diving boards.
- Animals shall be excluded from the facility area.
- All bathers, before entering the swimming pool, shall be required to take a cleansing shower bath.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- Unsupervised solo bathing shall be strictly prohibited.
- Use of the pool shall be prohibited during severe weather conditions, i.e., electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.
- No diving is permitted off the deck into shallow areas of the pool.
|Product Category||Pool Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||2027WA1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Kentucky Pool Rules With Graphic Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Kentucky No Lifeguard Warning Sign (No Entry) - 24 x 30 Inches on Styrene Plastic