Minnesota Pool Rules With Graphic Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Minnesota Pool Rules Sign with management statement with has been designed in accordance with the Minnesota Rules Parts 4717.000-3975 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Minnesota.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 30 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Notice / Pool Rules
- No person with or suspected of having a communicable disease which could be transmitted through use of the pool shall work at or use any public pool.
- A person with any considerable area of exposed subepidermal tissue, open blisters, or cuts must be warned that these may become infected and should be advised not to use the public pool.
- Any person using a public pool must take a cleansing shower using warm water and soap, and thoroughly rinse off all soap before entering the pool enclosure. A user leaving the pool to use the toilet must take a second cleansing shower before returning to the pool enclosure. A person who exercises, applies lotion, or uses a sauna or steam room must shower before using the pool.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth, and blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited.
- No running, or boisterous or rough play, except supervised water sports, is permitted in the pool, in dressing rooms or shower rooms, on runways, on the diving board, or platforms.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact is not allowed in the pool enclosure area.
- Diving is not permitted except in areas that comply with Minnesota Rules, part 4717.3750.
- Domestic animals are not permitted in the pool enclosure, showers, or dressing rooms.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- Unsupervised solo bathing shall be strictly prohibited.
- Consumption of food and or beverages and use of tobacco products shall not be permitted in the swimming pool. Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- Children, three years old and younger, as well as any child not potty trained, must wear snug fitting plastic pants or a water resistant swim diaper.
Management Reserves the Right to Refuse Admittance to, or Eject from the Pool Premises, any Persons Failing to Comply with Any Health and Safety Regulations.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||3036WS3024E|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Emergency Phone Number 911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
No Diving Allowed Warning Sign (4 Inch Lettering) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
No Diving Allowed Warning Sign (4 Inch Lettering) - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Pool Capacity With 4 Inch Lettering Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Spa Warnings and Regulations Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum