Muriatic Acid Danger Instruction Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
- Muriatic Acid Danger Instruction Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic $27.21 (Save $24.30)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- This item is backed by a 30 day Return Policy
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
Pool Chemical Signs
Pool Chemical signs are essential for safety purposes. This Muriatic Acid Danger sign lists the dangers associated with the chemical and gives instructions on handling. It is a good idea to have an instructional chemical sign posted by all facilities utilizing these chemicals.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our aluminum signs are printed on .040 white aluminum with UV resistant inks to prevent fading. They have 1/4 inch corner drill holes for hanging. The aluminum signs will stand up against very high temperatures.
Easy to Install
Our aluminum signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws, bolts, or double-sided tape. These signs can also be installed on a fence using zip ties and U-channel posts using U-Channel hardware.
DescriptionThis Muriatic Acid Danger aluminum sign measures 18 x 24 inches, is printed on .040 Heavy-Duty Aluminum and is designed to post the hazards of Muriatic Acid in your pool chemical room. Our Danger signs indicate an imminently hazardous situation. This sign is lightweight, durable, and waterproof for indoor or outdoor use.
his swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It is predrilled in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white aluminum
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 Inch Corner Drill Holes
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Installations
This Sign Reads...
Do Not Take Internally
Avoid Contact with Skin, Eyes or Clothing
Avoid Breathing Fumes
Causes Burns - Vapor Can Be Extremely Hazardous. Do not Combine with Other Chemicals. Reacts Vigorously With Most Metals.
Do Not Drop Or Strike Containers. Do Not Store Near Ventilating Systems Or Where Gas Might Spread Rapidly. Store In Dry Place.
- Immediately Flush Skin Or Eyes With Water For At Least 15 Minutes.
- Remove Patient From Contaminated Area. Remove All Contaminated Clothing Under Safety Shower.
- Keep Patient Warm. Get Medical Attention.
- Never Attempt To Give Anything By Mouth To An Unconscious Person.
- If Ingested, Give Patient Large Amounts Of Water Or Milk. DO NOT Induce Vomiting.
Spills Should Be Handled Immediately By Neutralization And Dilution Of The Spilled Product By The Use Of Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate), Lime (Calcium Hydroxide),Or Limestone (Calcium Carbonate) With Large Amounts Of Water.
Liquid Will Cause Serious Skin Burns. Wear Full Protective Equipment.
Consult Corresponding MSDS for Further Hazardous Information & Instructions
|Product Category||Pool Chemical Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||5342WA1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.