North Carolina Spa Regulations Caution Sign - 24 x 30 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Spa Rules Signs
Our North Carolina Spa Rules sign is designed in accordance North Carolina 15A NCAC 18A.2500. This sign meets the state code for North Carolina. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThe North Carolina Spa Regulations Caution Sign has been designed in accordance with the North Carolina 15A NCAD. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of North Carolina.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 24 x 30 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Spa Caution Signs Are Important
Yellow caution signs play a vital role to Spa safety.Caution signs indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in moderate or minor injury. It may also be used to alert against unsafe practices.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- Pregnant women, elderly persons, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa or hot tub without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Do not use the spa or hot tub while under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise or lower blood pressure.
- Do not use alone. Unsupervised use by children is prohibited.
- Enter and exit slowly.
- Observe reasonable time limits (no more than 10-15 minutes per session). Then leave the water and cool down before returning for another brief stay.
- Keep all breakable objects out of the area.
- State Rule: Shower prior to each use. Oils, body lotions, minerals, and soaps are prohibited in the spa or hot tub.
- RISK OF INJURY OR DROWNING: Long exposure to hot water may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
|Product Category||Spa Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||4519WS2430E|
|Cross Reference #||R234200|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.