Oregon Pool Rules for Diving Pools Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Oregon Pool Rules Sign for Diving Pools has been designed in accordance with the Oregon OAR Chapter 333 Division 60 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Oregon.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
- PROTECT OUR WATER. Please do not use the pool if you have had diarrhea in the past two weeks, or a disease communicable by water.
- SHOWER YOUR CHILD AND YOURSELF. Take a cleansing shower before entering the pool or after using the toilet.
- Swimmers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Immuno-compromised individuals should use caution when using a public pool.
- WATER AND ALCOHOL DON’T MIX. No person under the influence of alcohol may use the pool.
- NO RUNNING OR ROUGH PLAY.
- NO GLASS OR PLASTIC THAT WILL SHATTER.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK in the pool.
- NO DIVING ALLOWED except in designated diving areas.
- NO ANIMALS in the pool area.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||2019WS1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Emergency Phone 911 With Facility Location Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Styrene (Customize or Leave Blank)
Emergency Phone 9-911 With Facility Location Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Styrene (Customize or Leave Blank)
Oregon Pool Rules for No Diving Pools Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
State Slide and Flume Regulations Caution Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Oregon No Lifeguard Warning Sign (14 Years and Under) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
State Slide and Flume Regulations Caution Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Styrene Plastic
AED Located Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)