South Carolina Pool Rules Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
Pool Rules Signs
Our South Carolina Pool Rules sign is designed in accordance with South Carolina Regulation 61-51. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code for Alaska. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThe South Carolina Pool Rules Sign has been designed in accordance with the South Carolina Regulation 61-51 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code for South Carolina.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
This state sign requires custom text. Leave sign blank or have us custom print your information at no additional charge. (Information Required: Hours Open, Hours Closed, CPO Name, CPO State Certificate No., Pool Capacity, Emergency Phone Location, Lifesaving Equipment and First Aid Kit Location. Enter the information you would like printed in the space provided including the words Leave Blank, if that is what you desire.
Please note that signs printed with custom text cannot be returned. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate, as we will be using the information you provide to print your custom text.
- Customizable Sign For Your Pool and Facility.
- Overall Sign Size: 30 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Are Pool Rules Signs Important?
Pool rules signs help ensure the safety of those using and enjoying the pool by establishing clear expectations and guidelines that must be followed. This is critical to prevent accidents, both minor and major. Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- There should be no solo swimming.
- There should be no running, boisterous or rough play.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
- There should be no spitting or blowing nose in pool.
- Persons with diarrheal illness or nausea should not enter the pool.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear, or respiratory infections should not enter the pool.
- Persons with open lesions or wounds should not enter the pool.
- No animals or pets allowed in the pool enclosure.
- No glass allowed in the pool or on the deck.
- No children should be in the pool without supervision.
- You should take a shower before entering the pool.
- This pool is open from [BLANK] a.m. to [BLANK] p.m.
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in the pool is [BLANK].
- First aid kit is located [BLANK].
- An emergency phone (or other notification device) is located [BLANK].
- Life saving equipment is located at [BLANK].
- The Pool Operator of Record at this facility is [BLANK], Certification Number [BLANK].
|Product Category||Pool Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||3005WS3024E|
|Cross Reference #||R234000, R230400|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.