Colorado Pool Rules With Graphic Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
Pool Rules Signs
Our Colorado Pool Rules sign( with management statement) is designed in accordance with Colorado Regulation 5 CCR 1003. This sign meets the state code for Colorado. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThe Colorado Pool Rules Sign with management statement has been designed in accordance with the Colorado Regulation 5 CCR 1003 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Colorado.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
This state sign requires custom text. You can leave sign blank or have us custom print Hours Open, Hours Closed, Pool Capacity and Emergency Phone Location at no extra charge. Enter the information you would like printed including the words "Leave Blank," if that is what you desire.
Please note: Signs printed with custom text cannot be returned. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate, as we will be using the information you provide to print your custom text.
- Customizable Sign For Your Pool and Facility.
- Overall Sign Size: 30 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
Notice / Pool Rules
Management Reserves the Right to Refuse Admittance to, or Eject from the Pool Premises, any Persons Failing to Comply with Any Health and Safety Regulations.
- All bathers, before entering the swimming pool, shall be required to take a cleansing shower bath, using warm water and soap and rinsing off all soap before entering the pool.
- Persons having or reasonably suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, fever, inflammation of the eyes nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed to enter the pool water.
- Spitting, urinating, blowing of the nose, spouting of water or deposit foreign matter in a pool shall be strictly prohibited.
- Bottles, crockery, glassware, or other hazardous objects shall not be permitted in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- Consumption of food and or beverages and use of tobacco products shall not be permitted in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- Unsupervised solo bathing shall be strictly prohibited.
- There should be no running, boisterous or rough play.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear, or nasal infections should not enter the pool.
- Animals or pets shall not be permitted in the pool or pool area.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- No person shall bring or throw into the pool any object that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of any bather.
- This pool is open from [BLANK] a.m. to [BLANK] p.m. and is prohibited from use at any other time.
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in the pool is [BLANK].
- An emergency phone (or other notification device) is located [BLANK].
|Product Category||Pool Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||3008WS3024E|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.