Nebraska Pool Rules Sign - 30 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, Free Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
- Returns are not accepted for this product.
- This item is protected under the Poolweb Guarantee
DescriptionThe Nebraska Pool Rules Sign has been designed in accordance with the Nebraska Title 178 NAC 2 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Nebraska.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Customizable Sign For Your Pool and Facility.
- Overall Sign Size: 30 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- No person is permitted to use the pool without first having taken a warm water shower, using soap.
- No person having an obvious communicable disease, skin eruption, cut, sore or lesion, eye, ear, nose or throat infection, is permitted to use any public swimming pool.
- Spitting or spouting of water, blowing the nose, or any other similar activities in the swimming pool is strictly prohibited.
- No running, boisterous or rough play, except supervised water sports, is permitted in the pool, or on the runways, diving boards, floats, platforms, or in the dressing rooms.
- Maximum patron load is [BLANK] persons.
|Product Category||Pool Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||2024WS3024E|
|Shipping Weight||1.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Free||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
California Spa Regulations Caution Sign in Spanish - 30 x 30 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Authorized Personnel Warning Sign - 12 x 10 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum