Ohio Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
- Ohio Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic $14.99 (Save $31.08)
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Ohio Pool Rules Sign has been designed in accordance with the Ohio OAC Chapter 3701-31-01 and is printed on 40 mil aluminum. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Ohio.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It is predrilled in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white aluminum
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch corner drill holes
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
- All bathers, before entering the swimming pool, shall be required to take a cleansing shower bath.
- Any person having an obvious infectious wound shall not be permitted by the licensee to use a public pool or special use pool. No person who is observed passing feces, urine or blood shall be permitted to use the pool. Any person who has been refused entry to or removed from a pool because of an infectious wound may be granted entry upon presentation of a written statement from a physician that the condition is not infectious.
- Spitting, urinating, blowing of the nose, spouting of water or deposit foreign matter in a pool shall be strictly prohibited.
- Bottles, crockery, glassware, or other hazardous objects shall not be permitted within the pool fence area, pool room, bathhouse facilities, or in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- No person shall bring or throw into the pool, or its floors, walkways, aisles, or dressing rooms, any object that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of any bather.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- Unsupervised solo bathing shall be strictly prohibited.
- Consumption of food and or beverages and use of tobacco products shall not be permitted in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- All animals with the exception of guide animals for the handicap shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- Use of the pool shall be prohibited during severe weather conditions, i.e. electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.
- No diving is permitted off the deck into shallow areas of the pool.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||2029WA1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Emergency Phone Number 911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Shallow Water No Diving Warning Sign - 24 x 30 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Emergency Phone Number 9-911 Sign - 10 x 12 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Connecticut and Ohio Spa Warnings and Regulations Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
No Lifeguard Warning Sign (No Age Limit) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Danger Pool Closed Sign - 12 x 18 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum